New drug pricing policy notified
The department of pharmaceuticals has notified the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Policy 2012. This would bring 652 commonly used drugs under the ambit of price control up manifold from the 74 bulk drugs whose prices were regulated under the drug price control order of 1995. The policy, which had been pending for many years now had got a final push from the Supreme Court which called for the process to be expedited.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow