New entry point likely to come up at New Delhi railway station
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The IRCTC, a subsidiary of Railways, will be managing the executive lounge. There will be trained staff at the lounge to assist passengers.
From receiving passengers to arranging porters for carrying their luggage and helping them board the coaches safely, rail volunteers of the executive lounge will be
available to serve on payment, the official said.
Besides New Delhi, the executive lounges will also come at other major stations like Howrah, Mumbai, Bangalore, Agra and Chennai to provide value added service to passengers.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet