New timings of new Shatabdi from tomorrow
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The timings of the recently started Chandigarh-New Delhi Shatabdi will be changed from February 21.
According to the new schedule, the Shatabdi will depart from Chandigarh at 12 noon and reach New Delhi at 3.20 pm. At present, the Shatabdi departs at 11.40 am and reaches Delhi at 3 pm.
The timings are being changed because of the chaos being witnessed at the station due to less time gap between the Kalka-Shatabdi that arrives from Delhi in the morning and the Shatabdi that has to depart for Delhi. Besides a shortage of parking space, traffic jams were being experienced due to the large number of vehicles descending on the station to pick and drop passengers.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM