New York apartment listed for $100 mn
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Manhattan's long been one of the world's most expensive bits of real estate, but the USD 100 million tag on a penthouse apartment has even jaded New Yorkers' jaws dropping.
The apartment, entered on the 72nd floor of the City Spire skyscraper on West 56th Street, is described by brokers Prudential Douglas Elliman as "the crown jewel" in the condominium.
It has 360 degree views and is the highest terraced apartment in the city, with an interior decorated in a mixture of Roman and Versailles palace themes. The master suite is on the 75th floor.
The sale, being brokered by Raphael De Niro, son of the actor Robert De Niro, would set a new record, which is currently reported at $88 million for another penthouse with views over Central Park.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'