Nico Hulkenberg 10th fastest in practice for Spanish GP
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Nico Hulkenberg was the best placed Sahara Force India driver with a top-10 position in the free practice sessions ahead of Sunday's Spanish Grand Prix, here on Friday.
The young German finished 10th in both the sessions, managing a time of 1 minute 24.365 sec in the second one, which was better than the 1:25.339 effort in the morning.
The team evaluated its latest developments and worked through the usual set-up and tyre programmes.
Paul Di Resta did not participate in the first session and was 15th in the second with a timing of 1:24.688 from 30 laps.
Team's Jules Bianchi was 18th fastest in FP1 when he clocked 1:26.630 for his fastest lap.
"We got through the programme pretty much as planned and the initial results seem quite encouraging. We made some changes during the lunch break and they improved things, so I'm happy about what we¿ve done today," said Nico.
Paul was also happy with the way FP session went off.
"I had the new parts on the car, which seem to be delivering, although it's too early to say where we stand because we don't know what everyone else was doing or their fuel loads," he said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM