Nicole Kidman poses in sheer lingerie for mag photo shoot
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Posing in a bunch of revealing snaps for a new magazine shoot, Nicole Kidman seems to have channelled the over-the-top nymphomaniac she portrays opposite Zac Efron and John Cusack in 'Paperboy'.
The 45-year-old mother of four captured by famed celeb photographer Mario Testino. In one shot, the pale Australian actress reclines in a tiny, see-through red lace lingerie.
With teased, 80s-style platinum blonde hair and dramatic makeup, Kidman shows off her toned legs in another shot, wearing a black-and-pink bikini top and a neon miniskirt.
Kidman also opened up about signing on to 'The Hours', her Oscar-winning role, hours after divorcing Tom Cruise back in 2001.
"If you're being completely drained in your personal life and you're never being nourished there, it's very hard to make it work. But sometimes, if you meet the right person who will mine it, and you're open to being mined, it can really work," said Kidman, who was who was inspired by the film's director Stephen Daldry.
"Stephen was able to mine me. I was crazy in love with him, and so I was like, I'll do whatever, because I love you. I gave him every part of me that I could give him.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet