Nicole Kidman was blindsided by Tom Cruise in divorce
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Nicole Kidman thought her marriage with Tom Cruise was perfect until the actor shocked her by filing for divorce in 2001.
Kidman is now happily married to country music star Keith Urban and the couple raise two children together but the 'Australia' star admits that it took her a lot of time to recover from her divorce, a media report said.
"I thought our life together was perfect. It took me a very long time to heal. It was a shock to my system," Kidman recalled.
Despite the shock divorce, Kidman claims the pair had a happy marriage.
"We were in a bubble, just the two of us. We became very dependent on one another. I was reeling with Tom. I would have gone to the ends of the earth for him.... I was totally smitten - I fell madly, passionately in love."
The 45-year-old, however, admits, "I was so impulsive and naive."
Kidman has moved on in life since and has built a family for herself, something that she missed in her previous marriage.
"I'm happier than I've ever been in my life... My life changed. He (Urban) is a wonderful, caring man and he makes me feel secure. We don't ever like to be separated.
"We have a wonderful home life. There's always music. Keith plays the guitar and piano and drums. He's always composing music. It's lovely when you have a baby who picks up the drumsticks and plays, wearing angel wings."
Cruise is single again after the collapse of his third marriage to Katie Holmes, who filed for divorce just days before his 50th birthday in June this year.
The former couple share the custody of daughter Suri and have amicably settled.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'