Nicole Scherzinger suffers wardrobe malfunction
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Pop star Nicole Scherzinger suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at Britain's National Television Awards when camera flashes turned her dress transparent.
The former Pussycat Dolls singer's modesty were clearly visible under her plunging black gown during a flurry of bright flashes as she posed on the red carpet in London,
reported Sun online.
Fortunately, the 34-year-old singer's modesty was preserved by strategically placed covers, and she did not appear to notice the fashion faux pas as she smiled for the cameras.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow