Nicole Scherzinger wears Twitter dress
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger combined technology with fashion and wore the UK's first 'Twitter dress' at the launch of the new 4G mobile network.
The 34-year-old singer wore a beautiful black number reportedly made from eight metres of fine French silk chiffon and embellished with 500 Swarovski crystals and 2,000 tiny LED bulbs, a media report said.
"The idea was that the lights flashed across the dress spelling out fans' Tweets in real time as they sent in messages to @EE with the hashtag #tweetthedress while the star flaunted it on the red carpet," a source said.
Scherzinger certainly seemed thrilled having been asked to don the gown for the event and signed in to Twitter to reveal the exciting news before the event.
"I've been asked to wear the UK's first ever twitter dress tonight for the @EE Launch Party @BatterseaPowerStation #tweetthedress So excited," she had posted earlier.
The Twitter get up was designed and created by an interactive fashion company called Cute Circuit which is favoured by the likes of Katy Perry and U2
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held