Nimbuzz surpasses 150 million users
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Instant messaging platform Nimbuzz today said that its global user count has crossed 150 million in 200 countries with Asia contributing to more than 60 per cent of the user base.
"The company now boasts more than 37 million users in the Middle East and over 41 million in Rest of Asia including India," the company said in a release.
Founded in 2006, Nimbuzz reached 50 million users in August 2011 and 100 million in August 2012, it added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held