No evidence of Baig meeting Bhatkal, Choudhary in Udgir: ACP
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
"Baig's passport shows that he did visited Colombo. From this ATS concluded that he went to Colombo for terror training. But Baig had gone to Colombo for job search and returned to India in less that two weeks as he could not find any work there," said advocate Kaynath Shaikh.
The defence counsels claimed that Baig was actually arrested from Latur by Aurangabad ATS team on August 19, 2010 and later handed over to Pune ATS. But Satav denied this. As per the ATS, Baig was arrested from Poolgate bus stand in Pune Camp on September 7, 2010. The next date of hearing is December 31.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held