No one should have long distance relationship: Nicole Scherzinger
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Singer Nicole Scherzinger says she does not think anyone should endure a long-distance relationship like she does with Lewis Hamilton.
The 'Poison' hitmaker, who has been dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton on and off since 2007, said it can sometimes be tough, reported Sun online.
"Every relationship has its things and you work it out. We made it last for four years so far, so it definitely makes things interesting and a challenge.
"I wouldn't wish a long-distance relationship on anyone, Lewis would say the same. But if it's worth it, you fight for it. We try to see each other as much as possible," she said.
Scherzinger, 34, also denies anything unsavoury ever happened between her and Chris Brown, after they were apparently seen kissing.
"Chris Brown and I are definitely just mates - I have known him since he was younger than 16. We were just talking," she added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held