Suspected Naxalites fire at IAF helicopter, injure one, force it to land in dense Dantewada jungle
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
Suspected Naxalites fired at an IAF helicopter injuring a security man in Maoist hotbed of Dantewada in Chhattisgarh.
According to preliminary reports, the helicopter was on a mission to airlift a few CRPF troopers when it was fired upon.
"The helicopter has been forced to land at Teliwara in Sukma district. One IAF man has been hit and the chopper has been cordoned off," a senior security official said.
The helicopter had flown from the state capital and it had gone off the radar for sometime, they said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held