No question of joining hands with INLD: Bishnoi
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Bishnoi, whose party is organising a rally on December 2 in Sirsa to mark five years of formation of HJC, said the rally will expose the "anti-people" policies of the UPA government.
While criticising the decision to bring in FDI in multi-brand retail, he said: "It will the help the rich to monopolise the market and adversely hit the interests of the farmers and traders. I remember Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda saying that the SEZ concept will help youth, create jobs, bring in major investment but it flopped miserably."
On the controversy surrounding BJP national president Nitin Gadkari in the wake of allegations of dubious funding for his company, Bishnoi said: "Gadkariji has himself said that he is open to investigation. I will only say if a person has done any wrong, he tries to escape from probe and not volunteer to face it."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow