No takers for 86 MSRTC drivers’ posts reserved for women
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Another official said the four-year clause is a guideline by the RTO and not formulated by the transport body by itself.
"We will have to stick to the experience clause and can't give any concession to women as we would be blamed of not sticking to the RTO guidelines if any accidents happen in future by women drivers," officials said. Despite repeated calls on their cellphones, MSRTC managing director Deepak Kapoor and spokesperson Mukund Dhus did not respond.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow