Not interested in playing small roles in big films: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
It was Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' that changed the game for the actor again in the industry.
"After 'GoW' the good part is people have started looking at me for lead roles. The industry has changed. Daily, I get five films offered, till now I have received close to 175 film offers. Its not that I will do all films, the one I like it most.. I do that," Nawazuddin said.
"I have become choosier as I want to be part of good cinema. I want people to remember me for my performance. So it depends on story, how is the film, director and producer all these things are also important," he said.
His upcoming movies include 'Aatma', 'Dekh Indian Circus', 'Patang', 'Lunch Box', 'Black Currency', 'Mountain Man', 'Miss Lovely' and 'Haram Khor'
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet