Not scared of doing character roles: Akshay Kumar
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Akshay feels 'Special 26' is his best film till date.
"I am happy that the film is doing well. It feels great. It is my best film out of 125 movies that I have done till now," he said.
"The parameter of success for me is how everybody has applauded the film... messages that I have been receiving one after another. Like I met Mithun Chakraborty... he said he liked the film a lot and said I will buy the rights of this film and do it in Bengali. It is a great thing."
Considering his previous two films ¿ 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Khiladi 786' were mass entertainers, 'Special 26' was a different kind of a film.
"I look for doing good films with good filmmakers. I am happy that people will remember me for my performance in this film. I loved the subject of the film. It was not that I was thinking I am experimenting something with 'Special 26' and did it deliberately. I just loved the story," he added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM