Not the Same Old Story
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Though the general perception is that with the advancement of technology, the habit of reading books has diminished, Nair points out that there is a positive side to this. "The art of storytelling is now transforming into new forms such as blogs, where people share their personal stories," he adds.
As part of the ongoing Oz Fest, a multimedia performance titled Saltbush will also be held at the venue, which will trace the journey of two friends through the diverse landscape of Australia. A touch-sensitive floor and infra-red imaging technology will be the highlight of this performance.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM