Now, alarm clock to wake you up with math equations, puzzles
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A new alarm clock app wakes up sleepy users by making them solve complicated math equations, logic games and puzzles before its loud tone shuts off.
To utilise the 'Freaky Alarm' app, users who find it hard to wake can take and save photos on their smartphone before they go to bed of random objects and barcodes around the
Then, when the alarm goes off in the morning, users must
get up and take a photo of the same object or barcode.
Until they do, the alarm will continue to sound, creating
an annoying, but functional, way to get you out of bed, New
York Daily News reported.
There is also an 'evil' setting, where users must complete
math equations that are difficult to solve, even when wide
Other grogginess-eliminating tricks from the app include a
game where the user must pop 'alarm bubbles' in a particular
order, a game that resembles 'Memory', and tape certain shapes a specific number of times.
A sharp tone will continue to sound until the task has
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM