Now, edible deodorant to keep you 'smelling of roses'
In a unique invention, an American company claims to have developed an edible deodorant which keeps you 'sweet smelling' for hours.
While it is received wisdom that deodorants are applied to the armpits, the new 'candy' will keep you smelling fresh from the inside out.
The company called Deo Perfume Candy has created the sweets to release a lingering rose scent through the pores of your skin, the Daily Mail reported.
Due to be launched in the UK early next year, one mouthful of the tangerine-flavoured sweets will apparently keep you smelling of roses for up to six hours.
They've already been a great success in America, despite their price- a small bag costs USD 10.
The sweets contain chemical compounds that cannot be broken down by the body and so are excreted through the skin.
The main ingredient, which provides the floral scent, is geraniol- a naturally occurring compound that is found in roses, lavender and vanilla.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow