Now, private vehicles to pay toll tax at Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway
The private vehicles will have to pay toll tax at Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway. A division bench of the Punjab and Haryana High Court on Monday lifted stay over collection of toll from private vehicles during peak hours.
The high court has made it clear that the U-turn on the Expressway (coming from Jaipur to enter into Ambience Mall) will only be used as a U-turn and not as a L turn (to gain entry to the Mall). The Haryana Police will be responsible for any violation on the U turn.
Earlier, on September 4, the high court had restrained Delhi Gurgaon Super Connectivity Limited (DGSCL), concessionaire for Expressway, from collecting toll on the Expressway.
However, in last week of September, the high court had partially lifted the stay, allowing the concessionaire to charge toll tax except peak hours (8.30 am to 10 am and 5.30 pm to 7 pm)
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow