Now, revenge: Man plants two bombs near house of top Delhi gangrape accused Ram Singh
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Has vigilantism come to India?
A 37-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly planting two 'bombs' made of simple explosive material used for making crackers near the house of one of the accused in the gangrape of a 23-year-old girl.
Rajesh was arrested from Ravi Dass colony in south Delhi's R K Puram last evening when he was trying to flee from the spot after planting the explosives. His two friends managed to flee from the spot.
They were seen loitering in the area by locals in a suspicious manner and had allegedly threatened to blow up the house of one of the accused in the gangrape case Ram Singh.
One of the accused was overpowered by the crowd but two managed to escape and police was informed.
Does Bollywood degrade women? From Bachchan to Emraan Hashmi are the acts demeaning? Tell us.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’