Now, Shane Warne involved in Twitter row
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Shane Warne has once again got involved in a spat on Twitter after he scoffed at Big Bash League (BBL) team Adelaide Strikers' team selection for their match against Perth Scorchers. According to News.com.au, Warne wrote on his official Twitter account: "Terrible team Adelaide picked, what were they thinking!"
The Melbourne Stars spin great contemptuously told the Adelaide players they''ll be watching the BBL semi finals on television but his mocking comments sparked a response from the Strikers'' official Twitter account, the paper reported. @Strikersbbl hit back by suggesting Warne might not play in the finals himself because they''re not held in London, which was a reference to the bowler missing a T20 game when he spent Christmas in the UK with fiancee Liz Hurley.
The Adelaide side''s Twitter feed then said things might get ugly if Warne decided to throw a ball at them, which was a dig at the on-field clash the bowling star had with Melbourne Renegades batsman Marlon Samuels earlier this week, the paper said. However Warne had the last laugh after the Adelaide Strikers were bowled out for a puny 91 runs to leave their finals hopes hanging in the balance.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow