Now,'Smart bag' to charge all your gadgets
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Researchers claim to have developed the 'world's first smart bag' that can charge your electronic devices like mobiles and laptops besides storing them.
A Kickstarter project is helping to raise funds for the bag called 'Phorce', website Mashable reported.
The bag has a waterproof shell and specially designed pockets to safely hold all the big tablets on the market.
Additionally, the bag changes shape ¿ it can be morphed between a backpack, a shoulder bag and a suitcase.
The bag pairs directly with your smartphone via Bluetooth.
Using that connection, one can monitor how much reserved power you're packing.
The pairing can also work as a pseudo-tracking device, the report said.
For instance, if you accidentally forget your bag under a table at a coffee shop, for example, your phone will remind you before you wander too far away.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held