Obama, Romney make it to ‘20 Dumbest People' of 2012’ list
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been named in Mad Magazine's list of 'The 20 Dumbest People, Events, and Things of 2012'.
Obama though won the election he was ranked sixth for his lackluster performance in his first presidential debate against Romney.
Romney topped Obama at number two on the list for what Mad Magazine described as his flip-flops.
"What can one say (and then retract) about Mitt Romney that he hasn't already said (and then retracted) about himself?" the magazine asked.
"There's not a single important issue that he hasn't been for and then against, or against and then for, or both, or neither, or whatever," it added.
According to the New York Daily News, Republican Todd Akin also made the list for his comments about "legitimate rape," as did Clint Eastwood for his bizarre rant to an empty chair at the Republican National Convention.
The '20 Dumbest' issue of Mad Magazine will hit newsstands on December 18
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow