Officials ignore Bhagirath Palace flaws, market not in Master Plan
- Anti-corruption unit will now monitor access to players: BCCI
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
"Master Plan 2021 states that wholesale markets will be shifted to integrated freight areas. For instance, the paper market has been shifted to Ghazipur. But many traders, such as the ones dealing in chemical products, refused to leave their old shops. They are opposing going to a new location offered by the DDA," a senior official said.
"Special area is a tricky point and we are under political pressure to avoid action against traders," the official said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet