One killed, eight family members taken ill after eating food
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
A youth died and eight members of a family were taken ill after consuming food in Naglasindhi area, police said here.
Police suspect that some poisonous substance got mixed in the food.
Chetanveer (18) died and eight members of his family, including four brothers, fell unconscious after consuming food in Gadalpura village yesterday, they said.
Those taken ill have been admitted to the district hospital.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held