One more dengue death reported in city
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
One more death due to dengue was registered by the PMC on Saturday. An 18-year-old boy from Shirur was admitted to Jehangir Hospital with dengue fever. He died of complications of the disease, said acting chief medical officer, PMC, S T Pardeshi. He however added that dengue fever cases were subsiding.
Solapur-Pune superfast special
The Pune Division of the Central Railway will run Solapur-Pune-Solapur winter superfast special trains on November 11 and 18. The trains will depart at 11.10 am from Solapur and will arrive at Pune Station at 3.10 pm. The train will leave for Solapur from Pune Station at 4.15 on the same day. The train will comprise two sleeper coaches, six unreserved coaches, seven reserved second class coaches, one AC III tier and one AC II tier.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held