One song left for Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Ayan Mukherji's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani is almost complete. The director recently wrapped up a week's schedule of the film in Kashmir with lead actors Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone where a song and a few scenes were filmed. Now only a small portion of the shooting remains.
"Once back in Mumbai I have only a few days of work and a song which will be picturised on Ranbir Kapoor. The shooting dates for it have not been locked as yet," said the director. The youth centric film which also has Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur, is produced by Dharma Productions and is slated to release on May 31.
Ungli shooting ahead of schedule
Moving at breakneck speed, the shooting of Dharma Production's Ungli, according to director Rensil D'Silva is ahead of its schedule. Throughout January, the team has been shooting in the night at locations all over Mumbai. The next schedule will start on February 10. Sporadic shootings will continue in March, April and will wrap up by May end. Starring Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut, Neha Dhupia, Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh, Ungli is slated to release in September.
Gunday is 50 per cent complete
The Mumbai schedule of Gunday has wrapped up and with that almost 50 per cent of the shoot of the film is complete. The cast which comprises of Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, will head for Kolkata around the third week of February, where the remaining portions of the film will be shot. While the indoor scenes were filmed in Mumbai, the Kolkata schedule will have the team shooting in real locations all over the city. A period drama, Gunday is set against a turbulent background. Produced by Yash Raj Films, it is slated to release in the last quarter of 2013.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow