One song left for Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Madras Cafe 70 per cent complete
Shoojit Sircar's Madras Cafe which completed a major schedule in Cochin last year, is almost 70 per cent complete. The next schedule of the film will now start in March in a city in South India, though the exact location is not finalised. A brief stint in Delhi will follow the South India schedule, with which the shooting of the political thriller will wrap up. Nargis Fakhri plays a journalist while John Abraham plays an Intelligence agent in the film. The two-heroine project which is produced by John Abraham Entertainment will introduce model Rashi Khanna.
2 States takes off
The shooting of Karan Johar and Sajid Nadiadwala's 2 States took off on January 29 with a wedding song. The number was picturised on lead actors Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor at Kamaal Amrohi Studios in suburban Mumbai. The film is based on Chetan Bhagat's novel of the same name, and is about Bhagat's real life story of a Punjabi boy marrying a Tamilian. Johar even tweeted about the progress. 'Sajid Nadiadwala and me collaborate on #2 States which starts filming 2mor with Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt...directed by Abhishek Varman'.
Climax of Grand Masti to be re-shot
Director Indra Kumar will be re-shooting the climax of Grand Masti in April. The film is a comic caper, but the climax shot was on a more serious note. Vivek Oberoi who plays one of the film's principal male lead along with Riteish Deshmukh and Aftab Sivdasani, said they will re-shoot in April. "Indra Kumar felt that the climax didn't go with the fun element of the film. The new climax will be lighter and funnier than the one we have shot," said Oberoi.
Manjri Phadnis, Karishma Tanna, Sonalee Kulkarni and others comprise the female cast. The release date of the film is yet to be locked.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held