OPDs at AIIMS Jhajjar to begin from Monday
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Haryana government officials said the the top priority will be to improve connectivity to the campus, which is 17 km from Gurgaon.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said, "The Gurgaon-Badli Road will be made four-lane. The new campus will benefit patients from Haryana and states like Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'