Orgasm a day 'can keep the doctor away'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Health experts have revealed that the secret to long life lies in having an orgasm every day.
Those aspiring to get fit can ditch the gym and get in the sack for a steamy romp, according to a new guide.
The manual offers "turn-on" tips for the bedroom involving sex toys, quickies and even "pirate fantasies", the Sun reported.
The Let's Talk About Sex — Shades of Pleasure campaign by NHS Dumfries and Galloway even claims that having regular sexual intercourse can cut stress levels and even fight heart disease and cancer.
It adds: "An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away as it lowers blood pressure, provides exercise, releases tension and reduces pain."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow