Out and about: Gulzar’s epic move
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
At Prithvi Theatre on Saturday at 6 pm and 9 pm.
In his ongoing exhibition, titled "The Story of Shiva", artist Bharat Tripathi attempts to demystify Lord Shiva. Having grown up with the image of a dark man — body covered in ashes, wild locks of hair with Ganga flowing from them and snakes around his neck — for the god, the discovery that the shivalinga represents the male phallus with female yoni at its base, opened up for him several doors for reinterpretation of Shiva. The paintings that were its result are now up for viewing.
On till December 25 at Coomaraswamy Hall, Prince of Wales Museum
The Peek-a-Boo club will hold a show called "A Global Voyage with Santa" on Sunday. Children from Lokmanya Tilak Institute for Deaf and Mute will perform to spread the message of love, peace and togetherness. The children will dance to various songs pertaining to different countries of the world.
At Ravindra Natya Mandir, Prabhadevi, on Sunday, 10 am.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet