Out and about
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
This weekend, auto enthusiasts will be treated to the fifth edition of the Park Super Car Show at Polo Grounds, Mahalaxmi Race Course. What began as a single-day event is now a two-day affair and has grown consistently since its inception. This year, some of the most powerful supercars from around the world will be on display at the venue, following which, they will be driven around the city on a pre-determined route which begins at Mahalaxmi, over the Sea Link, to Kalina and back. Entry for the event is free.
At Polo Grounds, Mahalaxmi Race Course, January 26 and 27, 11 am to 6 pm
Republic Day festivities
This Republic Day weekend, Phoenix Market City, Kurla, will host a number of interesting activities including traditional dances, badge-making workshops and performances by African Acrobats. The festivities begin today with Punjabi and Marathi folk dances and workshops for children, and continue on Sunday with performance by a group of acrobats from Dar Es Salaam. This troupe's act includes juggling, pyramids, skipping and more.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM