Over 20,000 run Sabarmati marathon
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Sajid was one of the participants among 76 under physically challenged category. This included participants from various blind associations too.
Similarly, around 5,000 runners were registered and non-registered school students. "We have not missed the previous two marathons. Despite being too cold, every year we have participated and will be doing this in the coming years was well," shared a young girls from city municipal schools. Similar views were expressed by a group of young students from St Xaviers College, Ahmedabad.
Like previous two years, there was a full marathon (42.19 km), half marathon (21.09 km), dream run ( 6 km) and marathon for special people (5 km).
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet