Over 50 percent married Brit couples 'want more sex'
More than half of all married women in the UK want more sex with their husbands, a new survey has revealed.
According to the One Poll sexual happiness study, just over 50 percent of married women are not satisfied with their sex-life, and in some areas of the country it was even higher.
Nearly two-thirds of married couples in Wales said that they were dissatisfied with the frequency of intimacy with their spouse, while couples in the south-east were the second unhappiest, and the West Midlands came in third.
The number of unhappy husbands was even higher, with a whopping 70 percent of married men from Britain saying that they were not satisfied with their sex lives.
"Married women and men are not happy with the amount of intimacy in their life," the Sun quoted Rosie Freeman-Jones from IllicitEncounters.com as saying.
"It's a very serious position that over half of the wives questioned in all regions of the country have said they are dissatisfied with their marriage because of this," Freeman-Jones added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow