Padma Lakshmi nearly 'bursts out' of her dress
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Padma Lakshmi barely managed to stay covered when she recently appeared at an event in a dress, which was a size too small for her.
The 42-year-old model, who is mainly known for her impeccable style, had worn a floor length strapless flesh coloured dress that was a bit tight for her at the red carpet of the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards in Los Angeles.
The American Indian actress tried her best to flaunt her womanly curves in the dress with silk lacing details, exposing small sections of her back.
The mother-of-one wore her loosely curled hair back in a ponytail, kept her make-up simple and opted to wear a pair of small diamond earrings.
Padma later congratulated director Dan Savage on Twitter.
"Congrats to the governors award Emmy winners for their "it gets better" video movement: Dan Savage and Terry Miller!" the Daily Mail quoted Padma as tweeting.
The former wife of Sir Ahmed Salman Rushdie also posted a picture of herself and comic Kathy Griffin to her Twitter page, which was captioned- "Me and my Ginger homey."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow