Paediatric hospital project on fast track
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Speeding up the process of a super-specialty paediatric hospital project in Noida, the UP government instructed the industrial development authority to appoint a consultant within two weeks for preparation of the detailed project report. The instructions were given by Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner Anil Kumar Gupta at a high-level review meeting on Monday.
Five Meru cabs set on fire by miscreants
New Delhi: Five vehicles of Meru radio-taxi service were set ablaze in Kapashera, Southwest Delhi, on Monday by unidentified persons, police said. A security guard called police around 12.30 am. "Four fire tenders were rushed to the spot, and it took almost half an hour to douse the fire. No one was injured," a senior Fire official said. Police suspect it to be a case of arson.
Man arrested for killing wife, son in Narela
New Delhi: A Narela-based man was arrested on Monday for the murder of his wife and son. The bodies of Nisha and her son Vivek were found at their rented home in Swatantra Nagar on November 27. Neighbours called the police after they sensed a foul smell. "The husband, Santosh, was missing since the incident. He had gone to stay at his relatives' house in Ghaziabad. We arrested him when he came to Delhi," a police officer said. Police said Santosh suspected his wife of infidelity.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow