Pak boat seized near Sir Creek
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A Pakistani fishing boat was on Friday apprehended by the BSF from the Harami Nala near the disputed Sir Creek area, a BSF official said. "A Pakistani boat with fishermen and fishing equipment was trying to cross the International Maritime Boundary towards the Indian area near Harami Nala close to the Sir Creek area," a Gujarat-based BSF official said.
"When we tried to chase them down, the fishermen fled leaving behind the boat. Their boat has been apprehended and fishing equipment, which includes a fishing net and other items, have been recovered," the official said, adding that search operations were on. Further details were awaited, the official said. Harami Nala is a marshy, sluggish and shallow water channel, spread over 500 sq km on the India-Pakistan border here.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held