Pak passport of Jundal shows him as a resident of Punjab prov
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
The Pakistani passport of LeT terrorist Syed Zabiuddin Ansari, alias Abu Jundal, has shown him as a resident of Sheikhpura in Pakistan's Punjab province.
The passport, which was issued in the name of Riyasat Ali, was issued by the Pakistan government to Jundal in 2009 with a validity of five years, sources said here today.
His father's name was mentioned as Mohammad Khushi in the travel document.
It has a valid visa of Saudi Arabia which was issued on the basis of the passport issued by Pakistan.
Apart from the passport, Pakistan has also issued two national identity cards to Jundal in the name of Riyasat Ali.
Armed with these documents, Pakistani authorities have been pressing Saudi Arabia to hand over Jundal to them after his detention in Riyadh.
However, India has been successful in getting the custody of Jundal by submitting documents related to his Indian citizenship besides giving DNA samples of his parents to buttress its points.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations