Pakistan says, atrocities against Hindus is a 'myth'
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
A visiting Pakistani parliamentary delegation today rubbished reports of atrocities against Hindus living there and said the propaganda in this regard was far from truth.
"The reports about atrocities against the Hindus in Pakistan is a myth... The facts about the status of minorities in Pakistan are far from reality," Leader of the House in Senate Jahangir Badar told reporters.
He claimed most of the minority community members visiting the neighbouring country were loyal Pakistani citizens and wanted to return home.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow