Pamela Anderson hit with $370,000 tax debt
Former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson has had two tax liens filed against her, totalling a massive USD 370,000.
The 45-year-old blonde beauty is hit by two separate tax liens from the US government, ordering Anderson to pay up the money for her unpaid taxes in 2011 immediately, reported TMZ Online.
The first lien was filed by the Inland Revenue Service (IRS), claiming Anderson owes USD 259,395.75 for 2011 taxes, while the State of California also says she owes a further USD 112,118.90 for 2011, TMZ reported.
The 'Dancing with the Stars: All Stars' contestant has previously also had tax problems, notably in 2009 when she was hit with a lien for a whopping USD 1.7 million.
Pamela has even been blacklisted on California's list of 'Top 500 Delinquent Tax Payers' in the past.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow