Panchkula realtor ‘murder’: High Court sets one-month deadline for DNA test reports
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Unsatisfied with the "quality" of investigation done by the Mohali police in the case, the High Court had directed the Mohali Senior Superintendent of Police to personally monitor the review. In July, the High Court had taken strong note of the "snail's pace" at which the investigation was moving and that despite a "delay of one and half years not even one accused was arrested".
While the family has been alleging that Kumar was murdered, the Mohali police had termed it to be a case of suicide. Aggrieved, the petitioner had petitioned High Court demanding a CBI probe. No arrests have been made so far.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'