Pantry staff molests girl on Rajdhani
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
An engineering student was allegedly molested by a worker of pantry car while she was travelling in the Delhi-bound Rajdhani Express early on Friday. The girl got an FIR lodged with the Government Railway Police (GRP) station at Mughalsarai in Chandauli district and the accused was arrested.
Mughalsarai GRP station SHO Ratan Singh Yadav said that the 20-year-old girl, who is a student with an engineering college in Delhi, had boarded the Sealdah-Delhi Rajdhani Express at Gaya station Thursday night. She alleged in her complaint that she was asleep when a worker with the pantry car molested her between Sasaram and Bhabhua stations around 12.20 am.
The girl caught the accused with the help of other passengers and handed him over to the GRP when the train reached Mughalsarai station at 1 am. The accused, identified as Ameen Sheikh, was found heavily drunk, confirmed Yadav.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'