Paparazzo killed while taking photos of Justin Bieber's Ferrari
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A photographer was hit and killed by another car while trying to take photographs of Justin Bieber's Ferrari.
The 18-year-old Canadian singer was not in the car when the accident took place yesterday. He had reportedly loaned out the car to a friend.
The car was pulled over by California Highway Patrol for a routine traffic stop in Los Angeles, TMZ reported.
The photographer, who was following the car, was attempted to take pictures as the car stopped until officers advised him to move back because the situation was unsafe. He was then struck by another car and killed.
The identity of the photographer is yet to be revealed. LAPD is currently investigating the accident on the scene.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM