Parineeti Chopra to host Global Indian Music Academy awards
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
After showing her acting talent in 'Ishaqzaade', actress Parineeti Chopra will host the Chevrolet Star Global Indian Music Academy (GIMA) awards ceremony on October 1.
"This is for the first time that I will be hosting an awards function. It is an honour to see several talented people from the music industry come together. I am extremely excited about this. I am looking forward to having a lovely experience at the award function," she said.
Chevrolet Star GIMA awards' third edition will see her hosting the show along with a special co-host, whose name is being kept under wraps.
A highlight of the award nite, will be a musical tribute of songs from Bollywood's golden era, performed by 40 kids on stage music, under the baton of the music composer duo Salim-Suleiman.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’