Parliament's Budget Session likely to be a tumultous affair
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
"The recent one is the chopper deal scam. The CBI inquiry alone is not enough. The Prime Minister and the Defence Minister should own up the responsibility," he said.
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath has called a meeting of chief whips of the ruling UPA on Tuesday for coordination with political parties ahead of the Parliament session.
Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Shukla said the government has nothing to hide in the purchase of choppers for ferrying VVIPs.
He said the government has taken prompt action in the matter after allegations of kickbacks surfaced in the media.
"The government is ready for discussion on all issues," Shukla said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held