- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
At the after-party for the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards, celebs let their hair down.
It is not often that one sees Pritam Chakraborty dance with abandon. But at the after-party for the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards, presented by Trustline, the award-winning music director — he took home awards for Best Music Director and Best Background Music, both for Barfi! — threw caution to the wind as he shook a leg with the surging crowd on the dance floor along with director Anurag Basu.
Held last Saturday at the Trident at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, after the awards function, it was a foot-tapping bash where spirits ran high. Producer Guneet Monga, who joined Pritam at the party, noted that it made for a perfect finish to an already fabulous day. "I had a great time at the party; I especially enjoyed dancing with Pritam. It was amazing to see this side to him," said Monga. Another person who gladly let his hair down was filmmaker Sudhir Mishra, who stayed on at the party till late.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations