Patch up with Salman not any time soon: Shah Rukh
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
Shah Rukh, who had a fallout with Bal Thackeray after his party attacked King Khan's film 'My Name Is Khan', also spoke about his personal relationship with the Shiv Sena supremo. He was one of the many celebrities who visited Thackeray's residence 'Matoshree' in Mumbai yesterday to inquire about the ailing leader's health condition.
"I have personal relationship with Bala saheb, Uddhav and Raj. This kind of issue was suddenly brought up... I do understand the politics or the misunderstanding of it. I don't know how it went beyond that.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'