Pattinson, Stewart to skip final 'Twilight' conventions
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Actor Robert Pattinson and ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart will not be attending the final four official conventions of their upcoming film "Twilight".
The former couple, whose relationship was recently rocked by the actress' cheating scandal, have reportedly decided to skip the event to avoid questions on their personal lives, reported Aceshowbiz.
Actor Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob in the Vampire series, will not attend the events as well. "The passion and dedication of Twilight fandom has been amazing and we're out to throw one last giant convention, a final gathering to see old friends that have made up the Twilight family."
"Although Rob, Kristen and Taylor will not be with us this time out we will have a super line-up of other Twilight stars and the weekend will be filled with special events, movie prop and costume displays, contests, panels, auctions, parties, exclusive merchandise, music and much more, including some surprises!," Creation Entertainment said.
The conventions are scheduled to take place on the weekends leading to the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II".
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'